Tuesday, January 29, 2008

A day in the life

Pete asks me all the time what Hannah does all day. So today I decided to document it, however much I could. Of course there are many moments I missed, like when she moved the stool across the kitchen and pulled out half the contents of a cupboard before I noticed what she was doing, but here are the highlights.

After breakfast Hannah did a little dancing with her Papi.


She has gotten really good at jumping.


After Papi went to work she picked out a book to read. For some reason her giant Lady dog was in the way. I have no idea why the giant dog wasn't in some more out of the way place!


I changed Hannah's sheets and I took the mattress of the crib to put new sheets on. Hannah thought the mattress on the floor was super cool.


But a tent in the house was even cooler!




We went back in the living room to play a little "Pat a Cake". Hannah is putting the cake "in the oven".


Then it was time for a diaper change and getting dressed. No pictures of that.

Then Hannah spent a good 15 minutes getting Guster to lick her feet while she laughed. Guster licking your feet is the funniest thing ever!


We went in the kitchen for a little cooking - butternut squash.


And then Hannah had her veggie pattie, cheese, and peaches for lunch.


Next was nap time, but I only took pictures of her waking up.


Another diaper change...


Then off to work!


I couldn't take many pictures at work, of course, but even though you can't see her Hannah is playing on this deck.


After work we borrowed the professional photographer's backdrop for a few pictures.



Then we came home to eat pizza.


Next is getting ready for bed - brushing teeth is NOT Hannah's favorite part!


And finally story time, which we have no pictures of. The end!

No comments: