I have not had a hair cut anywhere but a Supercuts type place since I moved to Austin 5 years ago.
I love both of our haircuts. Hannah now has a few curls around her neck (that you can't see in the picture). I have a haircut that I like, know how to style, and don't have to do a lot with. And as a bonus, it looks good on ME!
Hannah...
.jpg)
And me...
.jpg)
.jpg)
For a while now Hannah has been calling water "wawa". Pete and I call it agua (Spanish for water) to try to encourage a little bit of Spanish in her vocabulary. Wawa does sound a lot like agua, but it sounds lot like water too. Today it started getting much clearer and she is definitely saying agua. Yay! Other new words are chin, foot, behbee (belly button), and cheeee (cheese).
Tonight while we were putting Hannah to bed she gave us a wonderful surprise. Pete and I usually put her to bed together. He brushes her teeth, I read her a few stories, we say a prayer and then sing a song. More often than not we sing "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" because it's not too long and we know all the words. Tonight as we were singing, at the appropriate time, Hannah burst out "sky!" She then continued to babble in tune, occasionally getting another word in. AND she did the hand signs while she sang! What a smarty!
Here are a few pictures of Hannah talking on her new cell phone. Dad gave her an old phone that is not connected, but still has a good battery. She loves having a phone that lights up and buttons that make real noises. It's a good thing it's not connected because she's called all kinds of people whose numbers are stored in the phone book!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment