Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Jack-o-lantern

Quick update: Saturday night Mom and I did go to the musical, "Zombie Prom", which was great. However, by the time we got home I was sick. I was miserable all day Sunday and didn't go back to my house because I didn't think I could drive (Pete went home on Saturday). Monday I went to the Dr and surprise, surprise, I have a sinus infection. Today I am finally starting to feel normal again.

My car did have a hole in the radiator, but it's been fixed. Long story, but apparently it was caused by some negligence while Mom still had it (not by her!) and Dad is dealing with all that.

This evening I decided I had to carve Hannah's pumpkin that she picked out on Saturday. I got the lopsided one that she choose to sit on. It took all my energy, but I did it. I'm dressed like I just rolled out of bed because that's exactly how it happened!









Hannah did taste a pumpkin seed and a chunk of the pumpkin, but she decided so quickly that she didn't like either that there is no photographic evidence. We fed the leftover pumpkin to the deer.

No comments: