Saturday, October 27, 2007

Pumpkins

This morning Hannah, Pete and I all loaded up to go to the pumpkin patch. Although the sun was so bright it made pictures difficult the air was cool enough to dress and feel like fall.






We didn't get a single "good" picture of just Hannah at the pumpkin display. However, I was really amused by this picture that shows Hannah's newest, most common walking stance. Gotta watch those pretty red big girl shoes!










Hannah is a big fan of hay mazes.






There was face painting so Hannah got a rainbow on her face. As uncertain as she looks, I think she really liked it. However, you will notice that the rainbow will soon disappear in the subsequent pictures and look like a big bruise. Lots of face rubbing and a few tears were the end of the rainbow.








We went for a haunted tractor ride. Hannah was most interested in the tractor.






The we had apple cider...


...made a door hanger (that Hannah took apart that night)...


...and went for a haunted ride in a horse cart, where Hannah was so scared she fell asleep!

After we got back to Mom and Dad's Pete had to work on my car. Apparently there is a hole in the radiator. Yeah, great. While he worked Hannah, Mom and I went to Art in the Park.


Hannah was a little more impressed by the cookies than the art!

Tonight Mom and I are going to see a musical in San Antonio that her friend's daughter stars in. More on that later!

No comments: