Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I think Hannah and I are finally well. I ended up just having allergies, but Hannah had the stomach flu. Pete ended up with it Tuesday and Wednesday and then Dad came down with it last night. Being sick is no fun!

We ended up having a nice Thanksgiving anyway. After breakfast and some serious play time Hannah took a nap while the rest of us checked out tomorrow's sales. Then we finished dinner just in time for Hannah to wake up and eat.



Hannah enjoyed the meal.


After dinner Hannah and Papi watched some football. Well, Papi watched football. Hannah sat in his lap long enough for the picture.


We played "Ring Around the Rosie's" with Uncle Brian.


Played a little more.


Then we all went outside for a cold family picture.


Hannah, Mom, and I went to Uncle David and Tia Ana's this afternoon to visit their family, Grandpa, and Uncle Richard's family. Hannah was the star of the show.


Even though Chad has lots of facial hair Hannah was brave and didn't act at all scared of him. However, she would not let him hold her! (One day Chad, one day!!)


Hannah helped Nicole play her game.


Then she helped Jake play.


And then she had some yummy dessert that Aunt Val made.


We came home for dinner and finished off the evening with a little dancing. Hannah preferred dancing with Na-ma.

No comments: