Thursday, August 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Hannah!!!

Hannah is not feeling her very best today, which is too bad because it's HER BIRTHDAY! I am so sad and so happy. I miss my sweet little baby, but I am so delighted with this fascinating toddler. And she is truely a toddler, walking more and more every day.

We spent the day at Ikea. Hannah enjoyed having so much space to walk and so many new areas to explore.

There were piles of soccer ball pillows to sit in.


And it is not nice to take a baby out of the soccer ball pillows! However, this photo was taken a about 1pm.


Exactly 12 months after our first family photo. (I think I look a bit nicer in this years!)


There were also piles of teddy bears at Ikea.


And at Ikea you get to ride in the buggy and eat Goldfish! Wow! Goldfish!



Later that evening we planned to go to a Cory Morrow concert in Buda. I was so excited - Hannah's first concert on her first birthday! Unfortunantly it stormed and stormed and stormed. The concert was rained out. Hannah was ok with that. While we waited to see if the rain would pass she had a nice smooth cement floor to walk on, and the kind concert people played recorded music for her to dance to! And there were lots of people telling her how cute she is. Always nice to hear that you are cute!


Hannah made it back to the car dry. I was a bit wet, but Pete wasn't so lucky. He was SOAKED!




No comments: