Wednesday, December 12, 2007

New word

Hannah has a new word. Gogut. 10 points to whoever can guess what it is!

And for the record, toddlers do not do all that well having to stay inside all day because it's cold and rainy. I don't know how many times today I tried to explain that we cannot go outside today because it's COLD and WET. I don't think Hannah understands COLD or WET, or maybe she doesn't understand NO.

AND why is it that the mail is so slow! I mean, I know it's December, holidays and all, but my patience does not understand that. I want my stuff I ordered! Hurry up USPS! (And I better not find out that my mail has been delivered to the wrong address again. That would not put me in the Christmas spirit when I talk to the postmaster).

That's all. Maybe more pictures tomorrow.

1 comment:

McGee said...

Gogut - is it yogurt???