Hannah and I met some friends today at Southpark Meadows. As usual Hannah loved the slide. This time she got to slide with her friend George.

Hannah, Campbell, and George played the drums.
The slides are the very most fun.
Do you know that this is a "tee taw"? Hannah loves to tee taw, especially with her friend Campbell.
Green girl





I absolutely did not expect her to make it up, but I promise these pictures are taken back to back with no one going to help her at all!Later in the afternoon Hannah, Pete and I went to meet Mom and go to North Pole Village. NPV is a community event that is done near Mom's house. There is a "village" in the community center. You can go to the "petting barn" (puppies from the animal shelter), the "bakery" (decorate cookies), "school house" (make a tree ornament), "library" (get a book to keep), "post office" (write and mail a letter to Santa), "toy shop" (choose a stuffed animal to keep), and several more places including pictures with Santa.
We skipped Santa pictures since facial hair is really scary. We took Hannah to the end of the line, pointed out Santa and asked if she wanted to go see Santa. She shook her head and emphatically said "NO!"
Decorating cookies
Choosing a book with Grandma
Finding the perfect stuffed dog (with a belly button)After that the camera batteries died, but se had a lot more fun!

No comments:
Post a Comment