Monday, October 22, 2007

New floors

We have new floors! Over the weekend Pete and Dad installed laminate wood flooring in our living room and it looks great! In fact, we love it so much that Pete and I have decided to extend it into our connected master bed room.



Dad, Pete, Hannah< Pablo and Guster tearing out the yucky old carpet Saturday morning.


And Pete and Pablo putting on the final touches Sunday night. Pete's knees were so sore he couldn't kneel without the pillow, and even then I think it hurt.

As you can see, we have not put the room back together yet, but you get the idea. By the way, no idea what's up with the face Hannah is making!







And here is Hannah checking out her trick or treating loot after we got home Sunday night.


It's still there, even if you stand on your head to look!

1 comment:

McGee said...

The floor looks awesome! My knees hurt just looking at the in-progress pictures, so I can only imagine how Pete felt! Ouch!