Monday, September 10, 2007

Playing with Jackson

Hannah and I went to visit our friend's Jackson and Erica (his mom) today. It had been a LONG time since we had seen them because we were all so busy over the summer. In that time Hannah started walking and Jackson started crawling, so there was a lot more activity than at our last visit!

Check out Miss Rudeness's hand. This may be Jackson's toy, but she's not going to share it with him!


Haha! Jackson is so funny!






These pictures are a little better than last time I tried to get pictures of these two! Jackson is such a laid back guy that Hannah seems to steal the spotlight a little, but in the last picture I finally got to really capture Jackson's handsome face!

1 comment:

Erica said...

That first picture totally cracks me up! :) I think Jackson was a little stunned by Little Miss Personality! We look forward to our next gtg!