Monday, August 13, 2007

First birthday party

Be prepared - if you look at all the pictures you are going to be here a while! Hannah had a fabulous first birthday celebration on Saturday. We celebrated at the San Marcos Children's Park and although it was HOT HOT HOT, it was a great location. Hannah had some of her favorite people there - AbuelaKeta, Grandma, Grandpa, aunts, uncles, cousins - it was wonderful. And she made out on the gifts! I want to turn one again!

Hannah waited eagerly to greet her guests


Lunch was good, but those cupcakes were awfully tempting!


Hannah got her first rocking horse - eh - moose


"Hey, I recognize this piano - it's the one I liked at Babies R Us!"


"Hmmm, what's in here?"


"All for me?!?"


"MMMMMM, I think I like this!"


"Yay! This cake stuff is fun!"


"Now look people, I didn't do this to my face. Grandpa smeared the sweet stuff on me!"




"Have I told you how fun this is?!"


"I like this book!"


"Can you hear the music?"


Go, go, go!




The party is over...


After Hannah had a way to short nap in the car on the way to her Grandma's after the party it was still crazy hot. What's better when it's crazy hot than SWIMMING?!


1 comment:

Annie said...

Happy birthday, Hannah! I love the cake and the matching cupcakes. They are adorable. Looks like she had LOADS of fun.