Last Monday we went to Costco. I think Hannah rode in the shopping cart for about 10 minutes, total. The rest of the time she walked. She had to check everything out. She checked the packages, the lines on the floor (maybe you could pick them up?), the shelves, and of course she checked out this play kitchen.
Tuesday night she took a bath with me. Baths are interesting these days because she will NOT sit in the tub. Naturally that means she's slipping all the time and I'm struggling to hold her up. I usually end up soaked so it's easier to put her in the bath with me. The bonus is that Pete gets her out of the bath and puts her to bed while I finish my bath and get to read for a while!
We did find a way to get her to sit while in the tub though - she likes the shelf!

No comments:
Post a Comment