Sunday, June 17, 2007

Father's Day

Hannah and I let Papi sleep late this morning, then we gave him some more Father's Day presents - a bbq pit and a scrapbook. Then we went with Grandma, Grandpa, and Uncle Harry looking for Fredericksburg peaches. (We got some and they are yummy!) At the first place we stopped we took these pictures with a very sleepy Hannah.









After a very short nap Hannah and I went swimming (Grandma watched) while Pete fished.






After we were done swimming we went to check on Pete - he caught 2 fish but he threw them back.






Before we went home Hannah took a picture with Uncle Harry, and the toy he gave her.


And Hannah had to have one last climb up the stairs with her Grandpa.


Hannah has a few new tricks. Last week she started dancing. She will dance to anything music like, even phones ringing. We keep the kids music channel on almost constantly now. I think I'm going to start looking in to music classes for us in the fall. She also learned from her Grandpa how to make noises by hitting her lip with her finger while humming, only she can't seem to get the hum and the hitting at the same time. She gets frustrated when there is no sound so eventually I have to do the finger part while she hums. 10 months is so fun!

No comments: