All that picture taking was exhausting! (And yes I know I'm not supposed to let her sleep with a pillow or blankets, but YOU come figure out another way to get her to sleep!)
Thursday, March 29, 2007
Easter pictures, take one
Since Hannah was already in a pretty dress we did a few Easter pictures after the bluebonnets. I'm going to try them again when I have someone to help me, but here's a little of what we got today.






All that picture taking was exhausting! (And yes I know I'm not supposed to let her sleep with a pillow or blankets, but YOU come figure out another way to get her to sleep!)
All that picture taking was exhausting! (And yes I know I'm not supposed to let her sleep with a pillow or blankets, but YOU come figure out another way to get her to sleep!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment